The holiday season has begun and with this one at a time the hard-shopping hours as well. Which means, on the one hand, a little headache around the gifts, on the other hand, you will spend a lot more then usually.
You will arm yourself your fav credit card(s) and let's go to the shopping battlefront in-store or online (that’s much more comfortable). This is how it works. Usually. Do you agree?
The credit cards are good financial solutions if you use them responsibly. They can give you financial freedom and can save money and time for you.
And there is no Interest if paid in full in one month.
But exist a better option out there. PayPal. Maybe you have heard about it, maybe you use it and maybe just like I, you are a huge fan of PayPal. They offer a wide range of financial solutions. More about here.
What the point, for now, it's the PayPal Credit. Why is PayPal one of the best credit options on the market right now?
PayPal has been offering credit solution for years. First, they created the Bill Me Later, then switched to an almost regular credit option.
With PayPal Credit, you can enjoy special financing offers like this one:
Purchases of $99+:
No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.
- Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months.
- A minimum monthly payment is required and may or may not pay off the promotional purchase by the end of the 6 month period.
- No interest will be charged on the purchase if you pay it off in full within 6 months. If you do not, interest will be charged on the purchase from the purchase date at the Purchase APR applicable to your account.
- For New Accounts: Variable Purchase APR is 25.74%. The APR is accurate as of 9/1/2018 and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate (as defined in your credit card agreement). Minimum interest charge is $2.00.
- Individual items that are less than $99 qualify for special financing when combined for a total of $99 or more in a single transaction.
- Multiple separate transactions of less than $99 per transaction cannot be combined to meet the minimum purchase amount.
Purchases of $98.99 or less:
Buy now and pay over time with PayPal Credit when you spend $98.99 or less.
- If you pay your balance in full each month by the payment due date that is on your statement, you can avoid paying interest.
- Or, make minimum monthly payments, or any additional amount of your choosing, until you've paid off your balance according to your standard account terms. Please note, interest charges may apply.
PayPal will send you email reminders when your payments are due. You can also keep track of your account and view your statements online at any time.
OK, how does it work in the real world, even at 3 Barn Swallows Boutique?
Pick a jewelry that you like, put it (them) in the cart, and go to the checkout. Then there, choose PayPal as the payment option. If you have a PayPal account, sign in, and choose PayPal credit. If you haven't yet, you can set it up in minutes. And enjoy the extra 6 months, with small monthly payments but without interest. That's all, in short. In details, HERE.
All in one. The PayPal is a good stable company with good financing options. It's secure, reliable. PayPal works as an all-digital wallet, you don't need plastic cards or checks for any transaction. It's a digital bank account, a digital debit card and a digital credit card in one. And it's fast. Of course, if you need a plastic card, you can get one easily. The Paypal Credit is a modern digital credit solution. Many brand can give you an interest-free credit for months but PayPal's is the only one that you can use at a lot of stores and worldwide.
My opinion, it's a good, really digital age solution. This credit is a mixture of short-term loan and classic credit card without interest (if it's fully paid in 6 months).
Well, how do you think? Is PayPal Credit good for you? Let me know in comment.
You know, It's Your Choice.