Multi-pocket bag, blue, embroidered with traditional folk art motifs of the northern part of the Great Hungarian Plain.
Content: 65% cotton 35% PE
Quality: I. class
Processing time 7 Days.
Bag Size Chart:
- Height: 30 cm / 12 inch
- Length: Top 30 cm / 12 inch, Bottom 33 cm / 13.2 inch
- Width: min. 7 cm / 2.8 inch
- Strap Length: max. 145 cm / 58 inch
- one big pocket on the front, which is open on either side
- two smaller pockets on the inner front side
- one big pocket on the inner rear side
These nice flowers are traditional embroidery motifs of the northern part of the Great Hungarian Plain, which is also known as Jazygia, named after the last ancient Indo-Iranian people who moved into the Carpathian Basin in the 13th century. They have preserved their cultural identity until the present day. The ornamentation displayed tendrils and flowers, which are typical of nomadic cultures. From the Middle Ages, this was mainly used by furriers for decorating jackets and other outerwear.