Multi-pocket bag, black, embroidered with traditional folk art motifs of North-East Hungary.
Content: 65% cotton 35% PE
Quality: I. class
Processing time 7 Days.
Bag Size Chart:
- Height: 27 cm / 10.8 inch
- Length: 27 cm / 10.8 inch
- Width: min. 5 cm / 2 inch
- Strap Length: max. 35 cm / 14 inch
- one big pocket on the front, which is open on either side
- two smaller pockets on the inner front side
- one big pocket on the inner rear side
These nice flowers are traditional embroidery motifs of northeast Hungary. They are on the UNESCO lists of intangible cultural heritage. Each color has a meaning: black is the life-giving earth, red is the happiness, yellow is the summer and the sun, blue is the grief. The green on the clothes appeared after the first world war as a color of mourning. The falcon, in the middle of the flowers, is an ancient Hungarian symbol, that you can find often on the 10th-century archaeological finds.